TESSIER NEWS – Our next dates / events
We spend each year over 100 days on the snow, in France and abroad in order to:
– make you try our products with TESSIER technicians
– give you training possibilities with us or with our partners
– simply meet you.
Find below our next dates. More events will be organised throughout the year in France and abroad and will be added to this page.
If you don’t find a date in this program, it’s possible to organize a “private trial“. See page Try – Order.
Also don’t hesitate to send us your demands thanks to this form. We can organize new dates according to the demands received.
You can find pictures of the past events on our Facebook page.
March 1 – 4
Sierra Nevada – Spain
March 21 – 25
Pyrenees (France & Spain)
Tessier Demo Tour in the Pyrenees
5 days, 4 ski resorts. A great opportunity to test Tessier equipment!
21st of March: Ax or Font Romeu / 22 & 23 morning: La Molina / 24: Bareges / 25: Peyresourde
Free and required registration (limited places) with the Tessier Demo Tour registration form
March 24 & 25
French Championships in Chamrousse
We will be there!
Chamonix – French Alps
4th Sustainable Summits Conference
The future of the world’s high mountains / Chamonix-Mont-Blanc / 12-14 June 2018
“This conference is an opportunity to bring together people who work to protect one of the most fascinating landscapes on our planet, places where most humans are merely transient: the high mountains.”
We will be there on the 14th.
Already done since June 2016
- France – St François Longchamp / Jan / Ski > Handigliss Maurienne day and French Cup
- France – Tignes / Jan / Ski > IPC World Cup
- Germany /Austria / Jan / Ski > Demo Tour in Zeel am See, Tegernsee & Oberjoch
- France – Gerardmer / Jan / Ski > Many tests for new sitskiers and smiles during the Handineige days.
- France – La Plagne / Jan 18 / Ski > 10th Birthday of PHS Planete Handisport. 2 great ski days with a magic team!
- USA – Breckenridge / Dec / Ski > Ski Spectacular. Many tests during this major event for adaptive skiing
- Holland – Landgraaf / Nov / Ski > Demo Tour: 4 days in the indoor slope during the Europa Cup!
- Germany – Düsseldorf / September > Rehacare trade fair
- France – Super Besse / July / Cimgo > “Open de France” – Cimgo meeting
- France – TNS73 / June / Swaik > Initiation camp with Planete Handisport
- France – Natural Wake Parc / June / Swaik > Sitwake Camp with Magic Bastos
- France – Les Saisies/ March / Ski > Open adaptive skiing day and French Championships
- Italy – Bardonecchia / March / Ski > Day with the Freerider Tour Event
- Germany & Austria / March / Ski > Demo Tour during 10 days in several ski areas
- France – La Bresse / March / Ski > 2 days to discover adaptive skiing + 1 test day under the sunshine!
- France – Saint François Longchamp / Feb. / Ski > Handiglisse Maurienne day. The traditional event coupled with the French Cup!
- Sweden / Feb. / Ski > Demo Tour. 7 resorts, 12 days, 60 tests, 3000km. A huge success for this first tour in Sweden.
- France – Manigod / Feb. / Ski > Etoile de Manigod. Big event to make people try sitskiing.
- France – Le Corbier / Jan. / Ski > Test day with Anvasport (Belgium).
- France – Vars / Jan. / Ski > French Cup and «Handi-val» slalom.
- France – Meribel / Jan. 17 / Ski > Demo Snow’Kart
- France – Peisey & Belle Plagne / Dec. SITSKI > Pro Demo Days for adaptive ski instructors
- Holland – Landgraaf / Nov. SITSKI > Demo Tour: 4 days in the indoor slope/ 28 successull tests!
- Austria – Hintertux / Oct. / SITSKI > “Racing” Demo Tour with some of the best World athletes
- Holland / Oct. / SWAIK > Swaik Demo Day at the 720 cable park. Happy people despite of bad weather!
- Germany – Düsseldorf / Sept. / ALL PRODUCTS > Rehacare trade fair. 4 days of nice people meetings
- France – Aiton / Sept. / SWAIK > Swaik Demo Day with Dahu Wake Family at TNS73
- France – Superbesse / June / CIMGO > 1st Open de Cimgo. Big Cimgo friendly event
- France – Vallée du Giffre / June / CIMGO > Raid Handisport des Savoies. Many adaptive outdoor sports during a week end!
You can find pictures of most of these events on our Facebook page.