SWAIK, the sitwake by Tessier
The Swaik is an innovative and light sit-wakeboard frame created by Tessier.
Developed with the best world riders, it is designed for beginners as well as for the best freestylers.
Its lightweight, the freedom it let to the flex of the board and its setting possibilities make it a unique frame.
In 2016 the Swaik is French Champion, European Champion and World Champion!
Full-Flex exclusive system
Full-Flex system free the flex of the board for more “pop” and comfort.
Design & Technology
A racy and compact design
100% 7075 high resistance anodized aluminium
Light: 3,3 kg / 7,2 lb
2 frame heights available to fit perfectly all morphologies.
Frames offer a wide settings range : center of gravity, height and sitting angle.
The Full-Flex system invented by TESSIER is a major innovation for sitwakeboarding.
It let the board free to offer more pop and an unequalled comfort.
The Full-Flex system enables a longitudinal displacement of the frame on the board in order to free its flex.
Riders love this reliable and efficient system!
Tessier Wakeboard seats
As for sitskiing, we offer 7 wake seat sizes (1 for children and 6 for adults).
Seats can be with or without backrest, with or without straps.
They have holes to evacuate water and the shape is adapted for wakeboarding.
Available in 2 versions:
- White gelcoat – fibberglass with carbon reinforcements, usually in stock
- Full carbon – lighter, stiffer, in sales-order-related production
A customisable frame available in 2 versions
The Swaik is fully customizable.
The front of the seat is adjustable on a range of 10cm/4in to adapt the height to the legs length.
The rear is adjustable on a range of 8cm to adjut the seating angle according to the rider’s mobility.
The Swaik is available in 2 versions in order to cover all needs:
- The low version is well suited for beginners, schools and clubs, and for people with a limited mobility of the upper body.
- The high version is suited for advanced riders with a good mobility.
The center of gravity can be adjusted on the board to find the perfect position.
The Tessier footplate is made on a carbon plate. It fit all foot, from the widest to the narrowest, with shoes or boots.
It’s possible to use it in 2 modes:
- Easy exit mode for people not strapped in the seat (foot mustn’t stay attached to the frame during a fall)
- Firm hold mode for people strapped in the seat.
The Swaik is adaptable on most of the boards of the market thanks to the attachment plates which are adjustable on the different insert spacing.
The choice of the board is made in function of the use:
- To start, a board with fins for a better stability.
- To use parks rails or jumps it’s necessary to use a board without fins.
- To realize slidding figures it’s advised to have the flatest surface as possible.
- Some board have removable fins for more versatility.
- A thick board with big volume offers a better floatation.
- Average recommended length: between 140 and 150cm.
We can offer wakeboards. Prices and models available on request.
The Swaik demonstrated how much is possible for seated riders.
It opened the doors to a new riding style, probably impossible with the old frames we used!
I pushed my Swaik and myself to unknown tricks and obstacles, something’s nobody ever did.
Till a bad crash I had last week, luckily I’m ok, and my Swaik too, only my board is destroyed.
I have no other ideas for improving the Swaik.
It works so good!
So… congratulations man, because you did a great job.Meme Pagnini
Skicable is the website where you can find all cableparks around the world including informations about the cable, the accessibility. All wakeparks have been tested by a disabled person in wheelchair. A great source of information!
Magic Bastos is an association invovled in outdoor adaptive sports, especialy sitskiing and sitwakeboarding. They are active to develop sitswake for 10 years.
You will find on their website Magic Bastos dates of camps organized in France and abroad, advices, tutorial videos…