For whom ?
- Teaching / Learning 100%
- Leisure skiing 100%
- Racing 80%
- Freeride 80%
The suspension movement and the specially designed Öhlins shock absorber offer an excellent ski / snow contact.
Fully suspended frame equipped with a Öhlins shock absorber (3 models specialiy developped for the Tempo are available). All the body and the feet of the skier are suspended. All the pressures are well distributed on the ski and give more grips, more efficiency and sensations.
2 strong gas jacks help you to rise up the Tempo. The frame’s kinematics was designed to help you keeping the chairlift position without any efforts. The balance is perfect.
The assistance bar is very simply fixed in the rear on the Tempo frame. No need to remove the seat. The Tempo Uniski is also ideal for learning and the assistance bar offers more comfort to the ski instructor.
Options and accessories
Which seat to choose?
TESSIER offers composite seats adapted to everyone.
– 7 size whose 1 kid, with different backrest height and width.
– 3 completions: Kevlar-carbon, Carbon and Gelcoat.
Details on seats page
Which shock absorber to choose?
3 models :
– Öhlins + Quickset system : Ideal for a collective use. Easy adjustment to all weight in 2 seconds and without any tool.
– Öhlins SX : Simple (no hydraulic settings) it offers performance and comfort similar to those of the Öhlins PRC. Excellent quality-to-price ratio.
– Öhlins PRC : The top range shock absorber for the Tempo. It includes the possibility to adjust the compression and the rebound.
Details on shock absorbers page
Does it fit with childs and person of short stature?
Yes thanks to 2 accessories :
– The «children» seat. A small size for young skiers !
Details on Seats page
– The raised footrest : replace easily the standard footrest when legs are too short.
Which legs protection to choose?
– The fabric leg cover is ideal for a leisure use. Soft, easy to install and useful with the pocket on the knees. It protects you from wind and snow projection.
– The Racing foot fairing. It offers an excellent protection from impact and gives a great look. Available in several completion as: Kevlar-carbon, Carbon or Gelcoat. It is used only with neoprene shoes.
Details on Cover and Leg protection pages
What do I need to take the draglift?
Which model of outriggers?
3 different models:
– TESSIER: simple and reliable. Ergonomic grip. 3 kind of ski tip are available: standard, rounded and wide.
– Superlite: the world reference. Light and quickly adjustable.
– Superlite Titanium: made to measure. Light and strong.
Details on outriggers page
If you cannot hold firmly your outriggers, the Fix’Hand’Ski gloves are for you.
Details on glove page
Do you offer an adapted range of sitskiing clothes?
How to move easily on the snow with my wheelchair?
Are the skis included?
Do you offer a training to use TESSIER products?
Dimensions of the Tempo Uniski
l1: 90 cm
l2: 125 cm (bar easily removable if needed)
H1: 63 to 73 cm
H2: 115 to 118 cm
Weight: from 15 kg
Measures given for informaton. They could change in function of the chosen options.
I’ve tried many SitSkis on the market and spent many years testing my race setup, but jumping into the Tempo for the first time I was astounded! It was effortless to ski and by far the easiest sitski I’ve ever used. From high end carves to quick Slalom turns the Tempo can do it all with ease. The geometry of the frame coupled with the purpose built shock works like a Dream and the new lift mechanism makes getting up on the lift a breeze. I couldn’t fault it, there’s something for everyone.Sean ROSE