TRY OUT – ORDER
Where can I try it out? Where can I rent a sitski? Where can I order my Tessier products? What is the delivery time? …
You will find here the answers regarding your next sitski equipment.
Where can I try the SWAIK?
There are several possibilities to test the Swaik in order to define exatly what you need (seat size, settings…):
- at our workshop in Savoy and then at the closest cable, the TNS73
- during an event. Dates will be planned according to the demands we receive and the events. Dates will be on our News page or on Facebook.
- with a partner (Magic Bastos, Planète Handisport)
You want to make a test? Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we will contact you.
I have never tried sitwakeboarding…
Where can I try TESSIER ski products?
In order to find the product that best suits you, we strongly recommend to make a test before ordering.
This test can be done:
– During an appointment at our workshop (Saint Rémy de Maurienne, French Alps). A TESSIER technician will help you to choose and set the equipment and then will go with you during half day in a ski area nearby to try it out. (Les Karellis or Orelle/Val Thorens).
Price: Only the skipass will be at your charge. We offer a test per person in order to be sure that your choice will be the right one, at the first time.
If you want to ski more with it to confirm your choice, it’s possible to extend the trial period. You can rent it up to one week. (Compulsory registration, subject to availability). Rental fees are reimbursed if the order is placed in the year following the test.
– During a ski lesson. (List of ski areas equipped with our products available on request).
– During a Demo Day or an event. We organize and participate to many events each winter in France and abroad.
– At our Test Center in Cerler (Spain) with Handix. The test is reimbursed if the pruchase is done in the year following the test. (Order in direct with TESSIER)
You want to make a test? Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we will contact you shortly.
Where can I order TESSIER products?
– In France, exclusively from TESSIER.
We try as far as possible to organize a test with each client before purchase. The test with a TESSIER technician allows to validate the choices (model, options, seat size…) and the settings.
Check here how this test can be done.
It’s also possible to order by post, email, fax.
Price list available on request.
Handly, ask for a personalized quote thanks to ourÂ online forms.
– In other countries, from the retailer of your country or directly from Tessier.
A test is recommended. Here is the list of our retailers. We invite you to contact them directly to organize it.
Australia: Melrose Wheelchairs – www.melrosewheelchairs.com.au
Italy: Caporali 2000 – www.caporali2000.it
Norway: Bardum AS – www.bardum.no
Poland: Active Therapy – activetherapy.eu
Slovenia: To Bi d.o.o. – www.udobnoposvetu.si
Spain: Direct sales from TESSIER but possibility to try at the TESSIER TEST CENTER in Cerler with Handix – www.handixtreme.com. The test is reimbursed if the equipment is purchased in the year following the test.
UK: Seated Sports – www.seatedsports.com
Delivery time – Shipping
Orders can be picked up at our workshop (Saint Rémy de Maurienne, French Alps) or shipped worldwide (with shipping costs).
The delivery time is usually between 1 to 5 weeks depending of the products and the stock available. This delivery time is indicative and for sitski equipment only (For the Cimgo, see below). The shipping time has to be added to this delivery time.
We recommend to order early in order to be sure to get your equipment for your ski holidays.
The Cimgo is produced each year in a small series. For this reason we recommend to order in the autumn if possible in order to book your Cimgo and to be sure to get it in spring. (Deliveries in the order of arrival of orders)
Request your free trial
By filling this form
Each year, TESSIER technicians spend about 100 days on the slope for demos and events.
So far, the “TESSIER Demo Tour” has been in 14 countries in Europe and North America.
Next dates are one the News page.
Feel free to contact us with this form and we will be pleased to make you try our products.