TRY OUT – ORDER
Where can I try it out? Where can I rent a sitski? Where can I order my Tessier product? What is the delivery time? …
Where can I try the SWAIK?
There are several possibilities to test the Swaik in order to define exatly your needs (seat size, settings…):
- at our workshop in Savoy and then at the closest cable, the TNS73
- during an event. Dates will be planned according to the demands we receive and the events. Dates will be on our News page or on Facebook.
- with a partner (Magic Bastos, Planète Handisport) or another organization you can find on this map.
I have never tried sitwakeboarding…
Where can I try TESSIER ski products?
In order to find the product that best suits you, we strongly recommend to make a test before ordering.
This test can be done:
– During an appointment at our workshop (Sainte Hélène du Lac, French Alps). A TESSIER technician will help you to choose and set the equipment and then will go with you during half day in a ski area nearby to try it out.
Price: Only the skipass will be at your charge. We offer a test per person in order to be sure that your choice will be the right one, at the first time.
If you want to ski more with it to confirm your choice, it’s possible to extend the trial period. You can rent it up to one week. (Compulsory registration, subject to availability). Rental fees are refunded if the order is placed in the year following the test.
– During a ski lesson. See equipped ski schools and programs on this map.
– During a Demo Day or an event. We organize and participate to many events each winter in France and abroad.
Where can I order TESSIER products?
– In France, exclusively from TESSIER.
We try as far as possible to organize a test with each client before purchase. The test with a TESSIER technician allows to validate the choices (model, options, seat size…) and the settings.
Check here how this test can be done.
It’s also possible to order by post, email, fax.
Price list available on request.
Handly, ask for a personalized quote thanks to our online forms.
– In other countries, from the retailer of your country or directly from Tessier.
A test is recommended. Here is the list of our retailers. We invite you to contact them directly to organize it.
Australia: Melrose Wheelchairs – www.melrosewheelchairs.com.au
Italy: Caporali 2000 – www.caporali2000.it
Japan : ATA Alliance – www.ata.tours
Norway: Bardum AS – www.bardum.no
Poland: Active Therapy – activetherapy.eu
Slovenia: To Bi d.o.o. – www.udobnoposvetu.si
UK: Seated Sports – www.seatedsports.com
Delivery time – Shipping
Orders can be picked up at our workshop (Sainte Hélène du Lac, French Alps) or shipped worldwide (with shipping costs).
The delivery time is usually between 1 to 5 weeks depending of the products and the stock available. This delivery time is indicative and for sitski equipment only (For the Cimgo, see below). The shipping time has to be added to this delivery time.
We recommend to order early in order to be sure to get your equipment for your ski holidays.
The Cimgo is produced each year in a small series. For this reason we recommend to order in the autumn if possible in order to book your Cimgo and to be sure to get it in spring. (Deliveries in the order of arrival of orders)
Where to find TESSIER equipment?
Find on this map the closest organization equipped with TESSIER sitski, Swaik or Cimgo.
This map is provided for information purposes only. Contact the organization directly for more information and confirmation about the equipment they have.
Managers of the organizations can contact us for changes if the information supplied is incorrect.